lundi 3 décembre 2012

Welcome To Ongaku

My name is Elise. I live in Paris, France.

"Music expresses that with cannot be put into words and that with cannot remain silent."

-Victor Hugo

The word Ongaku means music in japanese.

I feel like music is a way to set free, to live in a other part of the universe. I feel like every person as his or her's aura, something that IS him. Music is a way to define who you are.

This blog treats music, but mostly rock music. I can't quite stand RNB. If you want to discover new bands and singers, I'm inviting you to follow my blog.


I will also treat music movements and their history, as well as the life of some rock idols. In the whole, this blog is an easy way to expand your music culture. I hope you find a way to love Ongaku like I do.


Elise.




David Bowie's album Aladdin Sane, 1973

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire